Finding your way around the complex world of finance can be a challenging task, and making the wrong choice can have significant repercussions for both your personal and professional life. Because of this, our mission at Insider Investment is to simplify even the most difficult issues and topics pertaining to the financial world.
In our articles, we will help you make sense of your financial capacities and options by conducting research, making informed financial judgments, and having open and honest conversations.
We will help you figure out your financial status, manage your spending habits, and improve your credit score, regardless of the nature of the financial difficulty you are experiencing. After all, being responsible with your money is essential to making overall improvements to the quality of your life.
Send Us Your Contribution for the Category of Finance!
We welcome contributions from outside authors. Are you open to discussing your commercial ventures with a more diverse group of people? At Insider Investments, we are always happy to have contributing writers. Send us an email or write us a letter if you are interested in submitting personal finance guest post articles or blogs relating to investments or insurance.
We are now providing a forum in which you can share your expertise and original works on a wide range of topics, including Personal Finance, Loan, Investment, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Finance Technology, and other terminology associated with these areas of study.
Knowledge and experience in areas such as personal finance, insurance, and investment are always preferred. On the other hand, we are always interested in hearing from new authors and market analysts who can contribute original content to our website. Therefore, send us your finance blogs or submit posts to us today.
Submit your article to [email protected].
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
1. The guest post or post on the blog ought to be original, inventive, and entertaining. That is the purpose of contributing content as a guest. All of the characteristics outlined below must be present in the guest article.
2. The creative process ought to be the subject of your article.
3. In addition to attempting to add value for the audience, it needs to have broad appeal across all aspects of society.
4. Your information ought to be informative while also being objective, succinct, and thorough all at the same time.
5. You could also entice more people to read it by including a few photos that are related to the content and are free from Copywrite restrictions.
6. Ideas that are unique stand out from the rest of the pack and have a greater chance of being acknowledged because of this. On the other hand, this does not imply that you should make your post overly specific because doing so will never work in the category that we have on our website. Only content that is pertinent to the category that the page is located in will be published on our site.
7. If you are having trouble deciding what to write, please refer to the articles that have been previously posted on our website. Aside from that, you could do some research and read some blogs on personal finance, business, investments, and money to get a better idea of what to include and what to leave out of your posts.
- Your article ought to be between a thousand and fifteen hundred words long.
- You need to have the ability to write engaging blog posts about finances.
- On this website, plagiarism in any form is not permitted under any circumstances. We will only publish content that is 100 percent original and has been checked and approved by Copyscape. If you submit an article that contains any form of plagiarism, it will not be published.
- In spite of the fact that republishing recommendations is not allowed, doing so requires that you first examine the information that can be found on the source website.
- It is essential to double-check the spelling, punctuation, and grammar, as these are the three most important aspects of writing.
- You should make an effort to include a few pertinent keywords in your contribution. This will ensure that when people perform a Google search using those keywords, your articles appear in the first few results, and the potential user reads them.
- You can also make your writing stand out by including some captivating lines or quotes and giving it a catchy title. We would appreciate it if you could write your post in the style of a blog; this includes using short paragraphs, numbered lists, headers and subheadings, bullet points, and examples.
- The guest posts ought to have pertinent external links, such as the page of your blog or an authority website, in addition to internal links serving as references. There is not a single good or service that we recommend. Please produce content that is completely unbiased and free of any form of gambling, pornography, or language that is threatening.
- Please write in the first person using the pronoun “you” and reference any personal experiences or stories. To put it succinctly, we are looking for writers and contributors interested in contributing to our website who possess the qualities listed below.
- The author of the post ought to have a fundamental comprehension of topics such as personal finance, business, insurance, investments, finance guest posts, and any other topics that are relevant to the post.
- The author of the post ought to have sufficient enthusiasm to impart some of his or her expertise and viewpoints upon the rest of the world in the form of that author’s post.
- A guest blogger needs to be able to introduce, express, and explain complicated topics in a way that is interesting to the reader and easy to comprehend. The author ought to place a greater emphasis on the quality rather than the quantity of his writing. We require content of a high quality.
- The guest blogger should be capable of writing articles that are comprehensive, user-friendly, and that incorporate all relevant information in a manner that is clear and concise. The provision of value is the primary focus of this website.
- In addition, we encourage our readers to submit guest blogs that have the following qualities: they should be actionable; educational; informative; user-friendly; and they should offer fresh ideas that can be used to write about business and finance in a new way.
Send Us Your Guest Post Article!
In conclusion, we would like to extend an invitation to anyone who has an interest in joining our team of writers and contributors and writing guest posts on topics related to personal finance, investment, insurance, or business.
We would appreciate it if you could send us any articles that either explain a financial theory, cover news of a new financial trend or market pattern, or relate a financial strategy to the everyday life of a layman. In addition to the works you send us, you can also send us links to other pieces you’ve written in the past for us to use as a point of reference.
Guests Posts Topics
Creativity is the key to success in the guest blogging. We have provided you with this list of topics that we believe could serve as a good starting point for you.
- Personal Finance
- Financial Literacy and Planning
- Saving and Banking
- Budgeting – Apps, Tools, Methods, Tips and Hacks
- Debt, Credit, Debit